Don’t see an answer to your question here? Please contact one of our Run co-chairs:
|Lynn Schmit, 217-586-2611||Dan Olson||Erica Buzicky|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I register more than one person at a time?
No, you need to fill out a registration for each participant.
Can I register the day of the race?
Yes, you can register on race day from 7:00-7:45am. (The race steps off at 8am.)
Do I have to have a PayPal account to register online?
No. You can pay with a credit card. On the payment page, select PayPal, then select “Don’t Have a PayPal Account? Continue as guest”, complete the information, and press Continue. This will take you to a page where you can enter a major credit card.
Where do I pick up my race packet?
Participants registered by April 11 may pick up their race packets at the Mahomet Public Library on Friday, April 13 from 4-6pm. You may also pick up your race packet the morning of the event.
Where can I find Race Results?
Results will be posted on this website.
Can I push a stroller in the race?
Unfortunately, strollers are not allowed in this race.
Can I run with my dog in the race?
Unfortunately, no pets are allowed to participate in the race.
Who benefits from proceeds of the race?
- Promote programs for children and youth throughout the community, including:
- Mahomet Area Youth Club (MAYC)
- Mahomet Public Library youth services
- The Mahomet-Seymour Public Schools
- A Jr. High essay contest
- Support Mahomet Helping Hands
- Provide equipment, furniture, and technology for the Mahomet Public Library
- Support the Mahomet Public Library Endowment Fund