Don’t see an answer to your question here? Please contact one of our Run co-chairs:
|John Howard, 217-586-2611||Jim Matthews|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I register more than one person at a time?
No, you need to fill out a registration for each participant.
Can I register the day of the race?
Yes, you can register on race day from 7:00-7:45am. (The race steps off at 8am.)
Where do I pick up my race packet?
Participants registered by April 3 may pick up their race packets at the Mahomet Public Library on Friday, April 5 from 4-6pm. You may also pick up your race packet the morning of the event.
Where can I find Race Results?
Final results will be posted on the home page of this website. You can also follow the live results stream during the race.
Can I push a stroller in the race?
Unfortunately, strollers are not allowed in this race.
Can I run with my dog in the race?
Unfortunately, no pets are allowed to participate in the race.
Who benefits from proceeds of the race?
- Promote programs for children and youth throughout the community, including:
- Mahomet Area Youth Club (MAYC)
- Mahomet Public Library youth services
- The Mahomet-Seymour Public Schools
- A Jr. High essay contest
- Support Mahomet Helping Hands
- Provide equipment, furniture, and technology for the Mahomet Public Library
- Support the Mahomet Public Library Endowment Fund